10 September, 2016

IamA 33 year-old radiologist. Two months after I got engaged, I was diagnosed with a 1:1,000,000 incidence cancer. I've since been filleted open like a fish, had some of my insides removed, had kidney failure requiring dialysis, and was on blood thinners for a big clot in my neck. AMA! : IAmA

IamA 33 year-old radiologist. Two months after I got engaged, I was diagnosed with a 1:1,000,000 incidence cancer. I've since been filleted open like a fish, had some of my insides removed, had kidney failure requiring dialysis, and was on blood thinners for a big clot in my neck. AMA! : IAmA: "Since I'm a radiologist, I want to show you my proof of all this like doctors show other doctors cases. I've tried to remove the really technical words and replace them with words that everyone will understand."



'via Blog this'