09 November, 2017

Man obsessed with cranes gets guard of honour by crane hire company | Metro News

Man obsessed with cranes gets guard of honour by crane hire company | Metro News: "‘He was a lovely young man, he was very happy. He found it difficult in social situations, but if he did get to know someone, he had deep feelings for them.

‘I knew he used to go up to ABA but I wasn’t aware how strong the relationship was. I didn’t know how fond they were of Ben, it blew me away really, it’s incredible.

‘My neighbour told them Ben had passed away and they came around here and was crying in my front room.’

Anne Baggott, director of ABA, said: ‘Ben would be there day after day. He knew every crane, knew all the drivers, he knew the different engine noises. He even had his bike painted in our green colours.

"



'via Blog this'