26 January, 2018

[Image] "Found attached to a popped balloon in my front yard a few years ago" (top post ever on /r/foundpaper) : Frisson

[Image] "Found attached to a popped balloon in my front yard a few years ago" (top post ever on /r/foundpaper) : Frisson: "This note sounds exactly like something my mother would have left for him. We would do the same thing, attach a sweet note to a balloon and "send it to heaven" for him. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him, and more than anything I wish that my mother and father never had to experience such trauma. I'm happy that my brother didn't suffer very long, but even so it was a tragedy."

Hey sweet baby boy
 I can't believe you'd be six
years old today. We miss you
 every day. miss you in every way
I hope you're having fun in
heaven.
Mommy loves you always +
   forever





'via Blog this'