09 November, 2016

President-Elect Donald J. Trump | The Resurgent

President-Elect Donald J. Trump | The Resurgent: "This morning I am like a broken record admitting in every post how much I got wrong. As I should because I did. And now I hope I am wrong about Donald Trump. He has the opportunity to unite people in ways no one thought possible, but that the results suggest he alone might be able to do.




Donald Trump and Mike Pence and their families should be in our prayers. They now have a heavy burden on them and the weight of a nation in turmoil pressing down on them.




God always has a plan and I put my trust in Him, not men. But Donald Trump and Mike Pence are now explicit parts of God’s plans and I pray for them and wish them well.




What a wild and crazy year."



'via Blog this'