https://hughhowey.com/my-routine/
The next mental framework to adopt is to leave behind any notion of three meals a day. You don’t burn the same amount of calories every day, so why are you eating the same amount? Listen to your body. Get hungry before every meal. If you aren’t hungry, don’t eat. Skipping meals is the easiest thing you can do to change your body, and you can start right now. I went to bed last night without eating dinner, because I never got hungry. I woke up hungry, so I had breakfast immediately. Most mornings I wake up without any hunger. I’ll have a protein shake with my workout (more on this later), and if I’m not hungry after that, my first meal will be at lunch. Only eating when you’re hungry will simplify your life, save you money, keep you fit, and reduce the amount of calories you need to burn to hit your target weight. All this, just by thinking differently.