20 October, 2017

I’m a Conservative Who Was Roofied By a Stranger. Here’s What I Think of the Me, Too Hashtag.

I’m a Conservative Who Was Roofied By a Stranger. Here’s What I Think of the Me, Too Hashtag.:

It will speak because this week I have seen too many ignorant comments, authored by too many people with too many opinions and too little compassion. People who, if they will listen at all, will only listen to a gun-owning, beer-drinking, God-fearing conservative woman whose disdain for modern militant feminism is well-known and unwavering.
Sometimes, we need to hear it from our own. Today, hear it from me.
There are a disconcerting number of people who, while ferociously and rightfully tearing apart the likes of Harvey Weinstein and his enablers, simultaneously denigrate the experiences of victims in the name of “confronting the lies of leftist feminism.”


'via Blog this'