05 May, 2017

I feel like female Mercy mains get a lot of hate both in game and on stream. : Overwatch

I feel like female Mercy mains get a lot of hate both in game and on stream. : Overwatch: "This always seemed extremely ironic to me because you always hear guys complaining about how girls make every thing about their gender, or how all girls feel the need to explain that they're a "girl gamer". That mentality is so common it's become a meme (mercy main btw), and sure it's a funny one, but the only times my gender has ever been brought up is when it's done by a guy, not by me. In fact, I play games with girls all the time both online and irl, not a single one has ever called attention to their gender. It's always a guy, specifically a guy who doesn't know me but who immediately feels like judging me because of the character who I'm playing.
"



'via Blog this'