31 December, 2016

Air Force goes to war- hilarity ensues : MilitaryStories

Air Force goes to war- hilarity ensues : MilitaryStories: "A few feet after I reached the tarmac I noticed that all the activity in the general area had ceased and every Army infantryman’s eyes were locked on us. Then I realized why. These guys were witnessing something unbelievable. A group of AF had just landed in a war zone with roller suitcases in all colors of the rainbow and their POS rifles slung with string. I could feel the squinty eyes of disdain. I would have given anything to witness the interaction when my unit made the ammo request from the Army because we forgot ours. I’m sure there are Jody calls at Army basic training about us to this day. We handed the Army much shaming material that day."

'via Blog this'