06 January, 2016

TotallyKnackered comments on TIL Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi minister of Propaganda, who targeted people with birth defects, was born with a deformed right leg.

TotallyKnackered comments on TIL Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi minister of Propaganda, who targeted people with birth defects, was born with a deformed right leg.: "My favorite part was always when they got to the jews. Goebbels had just been going on about the harm jews do. "I didn't realize there were so many jews here. I don't think I've come across any." Goebbels said that correctly enough there weren't many jews, but they were a big risk to Germany. "How can they be a big risk if they're so few? Are they organized into unions or something?" No, they're not organized as such. They do however control the banking world and are very clever. "Ah, so they're an economic elite then." No, most are quite poor, but they're devious. "Well, sounds like they could be a resource for the country then?" No, because they are dirty and ragged filth, and they are undermining Germany. "I'm sorry. I'm confused. Are they wealthy bankers or poor and ragged; elite or dirty filth; powerful or just a minority?" This made Goebbels incensed, and he said "They are animals!" To which my uncle replied "they're just people. Like you and I."
"



'via Blog this'