16 November, 2015

From_Ancient_Stars comments on My buddy had one of the best responses to the recent IsIS attacks I've seen so far. Please share. Vive Humanisme.

From_Ancient_Stars comments on My buddy had one of the best responses to the recent IsIS attacks I've seen so far. Please share. Vive Humanisme.:


If you believe that the attack on Paris - or any other terrorist act - justifies closing our borders to refugees, deporting Muslim or Arab Americans, or (and I can't believe I have to say this) using anything even remotely resembling the strategy of Internment we used against Japanese Americans during WWII....you're a coward.
Let me repeat that, so there can be no misunderstanding. YOU ARE A COWARD.
To imply or champion any of those ideas is to say that you are so scared of the potential harm that could befall you or yours, that you would rather allow children and innocents to suffer the worst indignities a human being can suffer. You are saying that you are so piss scared that you would see these people raped, maimed, tortured, and butchered by the thousands every single day, rather than take even an iota of risk.


'via Blog this'