19 June, 2017

Elon Musk says he will perform same tasks as Tesla workers getting injured in the factory | Electrek

Elon Musk says he will perform same tasks as Tesla workers getting injured in the factory | Electrek: "“Everyone will have equal access to parking, eating the same tables, and there will be no management offices. I am convinced that managers should work at the forefront, in the same work environment as the entire team. Even though I run the company myself, I still do not have my own office and often moved my workplace to the most challenging area in the factory and slept on the factory floor when there was a real crisis. Managers should always take care of their team before they take care of themselves – the supervisor is there to serve his team – not the other way round.”

"



'via Blog this'