08 January, 2017

Common Ground, Fractured America | Javier Saade | Pulse | LinkedIn

Common Ground, Fractured America | Javier Saade | Pulse | LinkedIn: "In a recent chapter of my professional life, I had the unusual privilege of seeing our society from a sub-Cabinet role in President Obama’s administration. I oversaw tens of billions of dollars in capital for investment and innovation small business programs. That experience provided me with an invaluable perspective. The main thing I learned from my interactions with many thousands of people: There is a lot more in common than not between Ethiopian immigrants in Virginia, Mexicans in Brownsville, Russians in Brooklyn, Dominicans in the Bronx and African Americans in Chicago with mostly white folks in Idaho, Indiana, Oregon, Utah, and Montana.

"

'via Blog this'