- Participant A communicated with multiple local neurology groups, a
specialty pharmacy, a rare condition management service, and a hotline
for a pharmaceutical used solely to treat relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Participant B spoke at length with cardiologists at a major
medical center, talked briefly with a medical laboratory, received calls
from a pharmacy, and placed short calls to a home reporting hotline for
a medical device used to monitor cardiac arrhythmia.
- Participant C made a number of calls to a firearm store that
specializes in the AR semiautomatic rifle platform. They also spoke at
length with customer service for a firearm manufacturer that produces an
- In a span of three weeks, Participant D contacted a home improvement store, locksmiths, a hydroponics dealer, and a head shop.
- Participant E had a long, early morning call with her sister.
Two days later, she placed a series of calls to the local Planned
Parenthood location. She placed brief additional calls two weeks later,
and made a final call a month after.
21 March, 2014
MetaPhone: The Sensitivity of Telephone Metadata � Web Policy
MetaPhone: The Sensitivity of Telephone Metadata � Web Policy: