22 September, 2017

Benny Hinn Is My Uncle, but Prosperity Preaching Isn’t for Me | Christianity Today

Benny Hinn Is My Uncle, but Prosperity Preaching Isn’t for Me | Christianity Today: "Other doubts would surface. What about unsuccessful healing attempts? I learned that it was the sick person’s fault for doubting God. Why would we speak in tongues without interpretation? “Don’t quench the Spirit,” I was told. “He can do what he wants.” Why did many of our prophecies contradict the Bible? “Don’t put God in a box.” Despite the questions, I trusted my family because we were so successful. Tens of thousands of people followed us, millions packed stadiums annually to hear my uncle. We healed the sick, performed miracles, rubbed elbows with celebrities, and got incredibly wealthy. God must be on our side!

"



'via Blog this'