11 January, 2018

(11) James Gunn - Posts

(11) James Gunn - Posts:

This constant line that EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD KNEW being pushed by the far right wing, fake news, conspiracy press, and Russian bots, is illogical. I am as plugged into Hollywood as anyone. I have refused to work with Harvey Weinstein, or the Weinstein brothers in general for the past twenty years, NOT because Harvey was a sexual predator, but because trusted friends told me they were horrible to work for. I like being around nice people, so I didn't want to work for them. I certainly didn't know Harvey was a serial sexual predator.
Certainly many of you have known someone in the past - maybe in your church or your neighborhood or your school - who was later discovered to have abused or harassed someone sexually. Did you know about it beforehand just because you were part of the same group? Probably not.


'via Blog this'