13 November, 2016

President-elect Trump speaks to a divided country on 60 Minutes - CBS News

President-elect Trump speaks to a divided country on 60 Minutes - CBS News: "Nor he said had he heard about reports of racial slurs and personal threats against African Americans, Latinos and gays by some of his supporters.




Donald Trump: I am very surprised to hear that-- I hate to hear that, I mean I hate to hear that--



Lesley Stahl: But you do hear it?




Donald Trump: I don’t hear it—I saw, I saw one or two instances…




Lesley Stahl: On social media?




Donald Trump: But I think it’s a very small amount. Again, I think it’s--




Lesley Stahl: Do you want to say anything to those people?




Donald Trump: I would say don’t do it, that’s terrible, ‘cause I’m gonna bring this country together.




 Lesley Stahl: They’re harassing Latinos, Muslims--




Donald Trump: I am so saddened to hear that. And I say, “Stop it.” If it-- if it helps. I will say this, and I will say right to the cameras: Stop it."



'via Blog this'