26 February, 2016

Donald Trump just declared his intent to destroy American democracy - The Washington Post

Donald Trump just declared his intent to destroy American democracy - The Washington Post: "One of the things I’m going to do, and this is going to make it tougher for me…but one of the things I’m going to do if I win…is I’m going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We’re going to open up those libel laws. So that when the New York Times writes a hit piece, which is a total disgrace, or when the Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they’re totally protected.

"



'via Blog this'