14 March, 2018

'Fortnite' Legend Ninja Talks Twitch Fame And Fortune, And The Game That Got Him There

'Fortnite' Legend Ninja Talks Twitch Fame And Fortune, And The Game That Got Him There:

This is a growing space, both streaming and YouTube. It is verydifficult to "make it" as a top broadcaster or YouTuber. I encourage every person to follow their dreams and believe that they can do anything, but the harsh reality is...reality. People need to be true to themselves, and if entertaining and content creating is something that does not come naturally and is really difficult, they should find something they are passionate about and love and do that instead. For me, the only difficulties that I ran into had to be the game that I chose to create content for. I started in Halo: Reach and that was the downswing of Halo. Less people playing equaled less viewers, and a lower ceiling for my growth. My advice to content creators in the future is try to have the foresight to see a popular game coming out, and be the first to make content.



'via Blog this'